ERL is currently seeking a highly motivated Software Project Management to adapt to the fast-paced working environment. Our systems are built on the Microsoft and Linux platform. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented and hands-on person in managing software development. These include overseeing software project deliverables, coordinate and managing software development team, manage stakeholder expectations and project progress update.
The challenge of the role is to manage software development team, manage project deadlines and keep up with ever-changing business requirements.
This role requires an individual who is passionate about project management, writing skills, documentation and solution-oriented skills.
• Managing project deliverables, project resources planning, budget planning and project progress performance monitoring
• Experience in Agile Project Management
• Participates in systems analyses and design studies for functional systems and design specifications
• Creating detailed business requirement documents and functional specification documents
• Develop requirement traceability matrix for requirements tracking during project development lifecycle
• Bridging the gap between requirement deliverables and technical solutions
• Ability to make decisions according to the requirement prioritisation, scope and viability assessment
• Work closely with stakeholders and technical team members to map, analyse and document business processes and projects
• At least 5 years of working experience in Software Project Management and Professional Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience in Automatic Fare Collection Ticketing System, Online and Mobile e-commerce solution, Jira Project Management and GitLab would be added advantage
• Good understanding of Agile Sprint in project development and software development
• Able to manage and handle varied responsibilities simultaneously
• Fast learner and self-directed learning
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, responsible, creative, goal-orientated and able to work with minimum supervision
• Able to deal with work demands and work beyond working hours
• Good English written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia