ERL is currently seeking a highly motivated person who has excellent skill in managing IT Operations Support. The main function is to support the Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) System. AFC is an integrated ticketing system that issues a ticket for passengers to travel between KL City Centre (KL Sentral) and Airport (KLIA & KLIA2). Passengers can purchase tickets from stations, online and mobile applications. We accept various payment options namely cash, bank card payment, Touch N Go and digital wallet.
Our systems are built on the Microsoft and Linux platform. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
These include overseeing the daily AFC operation support issues, managing vendor performance, network troubleshooting, coordinating and attending acceptance testing.
The challenge of the role is to ensure high system reliability of the AFC system, manage multiple tasks at once and adapt to new technology.
This role requires an individual who is passionate to deliver a high standard of support service, solution-oriented skills and creative problem solving.
• Manage AFC daily operational issues and promptly resolve any issues reported by users
• Manage vendor performance and provide incident summary report for service improvement
• Participates in systems analyses and design studies for system improvement
• Provide application and maintenance support, attend user acceptance testing and system implementation
• Ability to prioritize requirements and managing resources strategically
• Work closely with stakeholders and technical team members to implement AFC solutions
• At least 3 years of working experience in IT Operations and Professional Degree in Computer Science, ITIL service, Project Coordinator or equivalent
• Experience in Automatic Fare Collection Ticketing System, Online and Mobile e-commerce solution would be added advantage
• Experience in Agile Project Management would be added advantage
• Able to manage and handle varied responsibilities simultaneously
• Fast learner and self-directed learning
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, responsible, creative, goal-orientated and able to work with minimum supervision
• Able to deal with work demands and work beyond working hours
• Good English written and verbal communication and presentation skills