- Membership is open to all individuals aged 18 years and above. To become a member ("Member") of the Express Rail Link (“ERL”) EkspreSmiles Loyalty Program (the “Program”), individuals must enroll by creating a Member’s account on www.KLIAekspres.com or the KLIA Ekspres app.
- To complete an enrollment, individuals must provide their full name, date of birth, country of residence and email address (“Registration Data”). Members must provide a valid, unique email address upon enrollment. Only one Program account may be associated with a single email address.
- By enrolling in this Program, Members agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
- Members agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data as prompted by the Program, and maintain and promptly update the Registration Data (found in the "My Account" section of the Site) to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If a Member provides any Registration Data that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if ERL, in its discretion, suspects that a Member’s Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ERL has the right to suspend, terminate, or refuse the Member’s current or future use of the Program.
- Members agree not to reveal personal information, username and password to others.
- Any direct or indirect expense incurred shall be borne by the Member. ERL is not responsible for any such expenses.
Earning EkspreSmiles Points
- Members are entitled to EkspreSmiles Points for every RM1 spent on any tickets purchased through www.KLIAekspres.com or the KLIA Ekspres app.
- Normal EkspreSmiles earning points as below:
- New member sign up (enrollment) = 300 points
- Purchase of KLIA Ekspres or KLIA Transit tickets:
|Every RM1 spent
||10 EkspreSmiles Points
||5 EkspreSmiles Points
||Standard Adult Single/Return
||Bank Islam Visa Tabung Haji
|Standard Child Single/Return
||Discover KL Standard Return
||KLIA Ekspres + GoCar
||KL TravelPass Standard Single/Return
||Jom Cuti-Cuti Malaysia Promotion
||Standard Adult Single/Return
|Standard Child Single/Return
- For a new sign-up, only one enrollment bonus will be allowed per Member.
- Points will not be awarded for travel on ERL’s complimentary tickets issued or on tickets purchased from other platforms other than www.KLIAekspres.com or the KLIA Ekspres app.
- To receive EkspreSmiles Points, the Member must be logged in to his/her account before making the purchase. Points will be credited to a Member's account upon successful payment and confirmed booking.
- The amount of EkspreSmiles Points awarded to Member’s account will be calculated based on the final purchase fares, minus all discounts.
- If the Member is not logged in at the time of making the purchase, the EkspreSmiles Points will not be credited to the Member’s account.
Redeeming EkspreSmiles Points
- Members may redeem points at www.KLIAekspres.com or on the KLIA Ekspres app during checkout by following the steps below:
- During checkout, go to Apply Discount.
- Select EkspreSmiles Points.
- Check points balance and select amount of points entitled for redemption.
- Click Proceed.
- Complete the rest of the payment in Checkout Page.
- The conversion rate for redemption is 1,500 points for RM5. The minimum redemption amount is in a block of 1,500 points or in denominations of RM5.
- Points can be used as a partial or full payment of the total fares stated in the Checkout Page.
- All products are redeemable by points except for some promotional products. If a product selected is not redeemable during Checkout, it means the product is not entitled for points redemption.
- Points can be used for discounted fares unless mentioned otherwise.
- Points are not redeemable for purchase of a Gift Voucher.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to another account.
- The corresponding points will be deducted from Member’s account for refunded tickets.
Validity and Expiry
- EkspreSmiles Points expire every two 31 Decembers. For example, points earned in October 2020 will expire on 31 December 2021, while points earned in February 2021 will expire on 31 December 2022.
- Members can redeem their points any time before expiry. Once expire, the unused points will reset back to 0 in the new calendar year.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- To resolve point discrepancies, Members must contact the ERL’s Customer Service in writing within 60 days following the transaction in question by email or using the Contact Us form. Members must provide ERL with sufficient written documentation of the transactions in question. Written requests must also include the Member's personal details, receipt and screenshot(s) of the relevant pages showing the points in dispute.
- ERL reserves the right to cancel/amend the Terms and Conditions of the Program at any time without prior notice to Members, including but not limited to:
- The activities that are eligible to receive EkspreSmiles Points, such as enrollment, survey completion, purchase of tickets and other products and services, and bonus periods;
- The ticket types eligible to receive points;
- The number of points awarded;
- The conversion rate for redemption; and
- The validity and expiry terms of the points.
- ERL reserves the right to withhold any benefits under the Program rendered, with or without notice to the Member if the Member is found to have breached the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
- ERL is the sole provider of all train services and/or goods, and ticket fares under this promotion. The ticketing is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and also to the terms and conditions specified in ERL’s Conditions of Carriage. A copy of ERL’s Conditions of Carriage is available at its ticket counters and on its website www.KLIAekspres.com. By participating in this Program, Members agree to abide by ERL’s prevailing ticket fares, Conditions of Carriage and the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
- In the case of a dispute regarding points or the Program, ERL's decision will be final.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and the courts of Malaysia shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in relation to this Program or these terms and conditions.